Ensuring that employees reach full proficiency while reducing time to proficiency is at the core of the Learning Paths approach designed by Learning Paths International and also as described in the book Learning Paths by Steve Rosenbaum and Jim Williams (2004). The Talent Hub in South Africa has a partnership agreement with Learning Paths International and presented the first-ever Learning Paths Certification workshop on South African soil in November 2012. Since then we have also assisted several clients to design Learning Paths, using Learning Path International’s methodology. To improve the implementation of learning paths we are now also using the TREK Learning Experience Management System through our relationship with Learning Paths International who is an official reseller of the system.
Appraisal Smart™ is giving our clients access to an innovative multi-rater technology solution. The context-targeted technology of Smart360 enables organizations to use highly targeted sets of questions for each individual Rater Group covering their unique working relationship and involvement with the employee. These Rater Groups can include, amongst others:
- Peers: Questions about teamwork (and related)
- Customers: Questions about customer service (and related).
- Manager/s: Questions about the employee's job competency and behaviors
- Direct reports: Questions about the manager's management style and practices
This leads to dramatically more useful and actionable feedback for the appraisee, with resultant hugely enhanced behaviour and performance improvement. Smart360 is unique in respect of its context-targeted technology, but it also provides the standard 360 option of one set of questions for all Rater Groups.
We are Now proud to announce that we are the official Resellers of Happy-Or-Not Ltd, the world's leading customer & employee instant satisfaction measurement service, using distinct smileys and intelligent data analytics reporting service to help clients improve their customer experience, relationships, and employee engagement.
HappyOrNot is a Finnish company, and the global leader in instant customer and employee satisfaction reporting. Our innovative feedback collecting smileys and intelligent data analytics reporting service help our clients to improve their customer experience, relationships, and employee engagement.
Since 2009, our worldwide data insights have benefited our clients in sectors including retail, traveling and transportation, outsourcing services, healthcare and wellbeing, HoReCa, financial services, and public and governmental services.
We serve over 4,000 companies across 117 countries, and have collected and reported on over 500,000,000 feedbacks.
Our HappyOrNot service helps your business by:
Enabling your customers and employees to provide immediate feedback via our globally recognized 4 Smileys.
• Improving happiness, loyalty, brand image, and reputation.
• Encouraging and motivating employees to achieve their objectives and improve service performance.
• Providing enterprise-wide reporting to support and enhance customer-focused decision-making. The elements of our service: Feedback Collecting Smileys
• Responses are collected via Smiley Terminal™ or Web Smileys™ and data is transfered via secure cellular network.
• Terminals can be company branded, and are ready to use out of the box.
- Also available in Web Smiley format for web sites. Intelligent Reporting Service • Web-based reporting service processes all response data and creates interactive, trending charts and graphs.
- Automated reports are sent via email at desired intervals. 24/7 access for unlimited users.
- Results analyzed by hour, weekday, month, year, and location. PDF, Excel, PPT exporting, NPS compatibility, and API capability. Interaction Reports & Social Sharing
- Ready print & Share result reports
- Easy to post social sharing feature for Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin